Thursday, December 11, 2014

Tutti Frutti Candy Cane Stripes

No work today, there's a blizzard going on and I'm stuck home, not even going to try to swim through the snow to my car, which is also snowed in deep.
I thought I would use the opportunity and practice my freehand lines, I bought a ton of nail art brushes from Borne Pretty Store a while ago and I've been dying to use them.

I take all my pictures in natural light and because of the gloomy weather the pics aren't that great today but I still want to show you guys my candy cane stripes.


Polishes used:
OPI - Kiss Me I'm Brazilian
Orly - Blue Collar
OPI - Red Hot Rio




Oh and thanks for all the lovely comments, I read every one and for the most part always answer back but I realized today that the new layout won't let me reply to your comments, I'm pretty bummed out by that and I probably have to change that soon and after all the work I put into this it feels crappy...
Just thought I'd let you know why I'm not answering your comments.

3 comments: